Selasa, 21 Jun 2011

akuh dan kenangan.....

FADIR BIN ABD AZIZ...
     ~my dad@ayah
    ~has left me for another world on 8/7/2010...
    ~born on 9/07/1959
    ~has a dark skin but sweet..
   *like old ffolks said, 'hitam manis..' hehe..
    ~ayah never 4get his rsponsible to sent n pick me up from sch...since i were in presch until the last day, 6/7/2010...
   *although sometime i had to wait 4 him to wkeup, take bath n bla3... :)..BUT I NVER L8 TO SCH,,
that y i love being send to sch,,,huhu...i nver 4get to kis his hand n cheek b4 schling time..(skula rndah jow....)but being a kiut teenage gurl, i do not know y i rarely kis his cheek anymore...i just kis his hand n said 'bubye yah.. jgn lupe ambx adq t..' n ayh will said 'tgox kete na lnts tuw.. blex jln kaki'.. haha. ayh love to see my muncong sedepe...huh..somtmes wen i askd ayh 2 sent me 2 sch aftr sch time,he confirmly nagging to me..but ayah stil sent me.. hhaha.. that make my love blooomiiiinggg...
  ~i am ayah feveret daugthr...
  *my siss alwys jealous 2wards me.. cz ayh love me more than others..huh..as a feveret dooter,i alwys get wat i wan,,, hhuuuu.. ayh alwys took me to 'warung' until it bcme my routine..(mse kcix2 lah) mysweet memory wif him ie,when he took me to eat nasi beriani or tomyam although it was 1 oclock.. not aftrnoon but a.m!!! could u imgne it????? forced to eat at the middle of nyte,wif my eyes stil close  cz i was toooo sleepy..haha.. usually ayh will only took me n mum..coz i am de feveret daugthr..ayh pampered me sooo much... so tat y i bcme 'big head'.. haha...tis is
my lovely ayahhh

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...